Managed Pay Per Click Campaigns – PPC
Whenever a person searches Google, Yahoo, Bing or any other major search engine, paid advertisements relevant to the topic the person was searching for appear above and alongside search results. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is highly targeted and enables advertisers to reach an audience that is already pre-qualified and prepared to buy their product or request their services.
That said, Paid Search (PPC) is something that requires good implementation and optimizations strategies. No two PPC campaigns are alike. I cannot tell you how many clients we have encountered who were hemorrhaging money by running poorly implemented PPC campaigns or let their campaigns be run by larger agencies who took the “set and forget” approach with little regard for the performance or budget goals of their clients.
PPC is not for the faint of heart but when done correctly can be a very effective marketing channel which can drastically increase leads, generate sales, or even increase brand awareness.
To run an effective PPC campaign, you need to be able to think like the end user and understand their search goals and habits as to correlate that to the advertising copy and website landing pages.
The Benefits of Pay-Per-Click advertising with NetVida Marketing:
- Highly Experienced, Google Adwords Certified Partner
- We take the time to understand your marketing goals and create customized advertising campaigns based on those goals and your budget.
- We spend a good amount of time on competitive research and thinking like potential customers so the targeting of your campaign is optimized off the start.
- We review your website and landing pages for potential problems or recommendations. PPC is worthless without an effective conversion strategy and if your website is not set up to receive and convert the traffic then PPC will not be successful.
- We’ll set up tracking and reporting to monitor results such as Return on Investment (ROI), cost-per-click, and conversion rates and continue to test and optimize throughout the life of your campaigns.